Below is our updated Wish List as of September 2022
Please contact Hospice Reception (250.372.1336) to arrange drop off of donations.
Thank you for your kindness and generousity
We are often asked how we maintain our house to keep it looking so fresh, complete with the welcoming aroma of fresh baking. Financially, our greatest challenge is keeping up with the cost of food and household supplies. This can cost up to $1000 per week. We will always welcome and appreciate donations of items to help us feed and care for our patients.
(If your donation preference is cheque, please make it out to ‘Kamloops Hospice Association’).
- Laundry Equipment Upgrade Fund
- Garden Fund (Supplies to support our beautiful grounds)
- Grocery Store Gift Certificates
- Hardware Store Gift Certificates
- Large Retail Store Gift Certificates
- Miscellaneous Personal Care Items